Short Study File #84
Note: Translation of document following scanned page
Note from Christina Masewicz: Translation of the above document as I read it to be
The part marked above is bold in the translated copy
44. Examination of Exhibits S1 and S2 revealed one latent fingerprint on each Exhibit that are suitable for identification.
45. Examination of Exhibit T revealed one latent fingerprint suitable for identification.
46. Examination of Exhibits U-1 thru U-7, photographs of latent finger and palm prints, revealed:
a. Exhibit U-1 - One latent print
b. Exhibit U-2 - Three latent fingerprints and three latent palm prints
c. Exhibit U-3 Thirteen latent fingerprints and eleven latent palm prints
d. Exhibit U-4 - Three latent fingerprints and three latent palm prints
e. Exhibit U-5 - Twelve latent fingerprints and seven latent palm prints
f. Exhibit U-6 - Four latent fingerprints and four latent palm prints
g. Exhibit U-7 - One latent fingerprint
47. Examination of v-5, headboard and footboard, reveal one particle latent palm print on the footboard.
48. Examination of the foot impression on the floor of the north bedroom reveals:
a. That it was not made by the person whose record footprint is designed Exhibit V-2 (Collette [sic] MacDonald).
b. That it was not made by the person whose record footprint is designed Exhibit V-3 (Ronald Harrison).
c. Examination continues.