March 21, 1996: Unsigned Declaration of Norman Reich
re: Wigs made of Saran
Translation of the document can be found following the scanned page
Note from Christina Christina Masewicz: According to the affidavit of Marie Schembri, SEE: June 20, 1996: Affidavit of Marie Schembri re: February 22, 1996 Interview of Norman Reich about use of saran in wigs - Mr. Reich declined to sign the affidavit and/or declaration on advice of his attorney
Translation of the above document as I read it to be
DECLARATION OF NORMAN REICH
I, Norman Reich states as follows:
1. I currently reside at 300 East 75th Street, Apartment K, New York, New York 10021.
2. Between 1956 and 1987, I was President and a Director of A & B Artistic Wig Corporation, and successors, herein referred to as "A & B Wig."
3. A & B Wig manufactured wigs worn by humans.
4. A & B used saran fibers to manufacture wigs worn by humans during the 1960's and into the 1970's. A & B Wig manufactured these wigs in a variety of colors, including blond. These wigs were also manufactured in a variety of styles and lengths, including shoulder length styles which were made with saran fibers 22 inches or longer in length.
5. A & B Wig sold over __________ of these wigs made with saran fibers during the 1960's and into the 1970's to a variety of wholesalers in the United States.
6. I can also attest that A & B Wig manufactured wigs made with saran which were worn by humans.
Signed on 21st of March, 1996